Today our dog Nickel and I are going to be in trouble. You see I let Nickel in the house today. While I was in the bedroom on the internet looking for a job I heard our cooking range going click click click from the electronic gas igniter.
I had left the plastic cover used in our microwave to keep things from splattering all over the inside of the microwave on top of the stove. It seems that Nickel decided to look on the stove to see if there was food there and turned on the burners.
This ignited the plastic cover which is now damaged, usable but damaged. The bad news is that my loving wife whom I hope will not kill me just bought it. I suppose I could save both Nickels and my ass by running out to IKEA and buying a new one but sadly Janet is on her way home. Were done now!!!! BAD DOG!