Did you know that you can get a replacement of yours or a loved ones Awards and Medals? I’ve created a a guide to help you obtain yours or a family member’s military records and replacement medals and awards. If at any time you have any problems, questions to just need help because things are not working please feel free to contact me at any time; your families military history is important not just for your family but for all Americans.

This document will help you in obtaining any or all of the following for a US Navy and Marine Corps. Serviceman:

1. Report of Separation (FREE)
2. Complete Copy of Service Records includes Report of Separation (Priced per page)
3. Awards, Medals and Decorations (FREE)

You can download the document at this link;


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s