So Paul (Unlearn What You Have Learned) I took your advice and just got up an did it. I was stilling at my desk once again planning to run at 3:00pm but kept getting side tracked. at 3:55 I just stopped and grabbed my gym bag and went and got suited up. I wanted to run at 3:00 so I had enough time to run 6/7 miles; I had a 5:30 meeting. But I didn’t hit the pavement until 4:09 so I had less than 40 minutes to run, get back, shower and get to my meeting. So ended up with a short 4.16 miles run 38 minutes; should have pushed harder, but since I didn’t run for two weeks I thought I should take it a bit easy. Thanks for the motivation Paul.
Saturday I’m doing a 10k at the 6th Annual ONEHOPE ACT Today! (Autism Care and Treatment Today!) did this run last year as well and plan to do it every year because its a charity I believe in. If you are in San Diego come out and join the festivities.~
- Chip timed 5k/10k run/walk
- Flat and scenic route around beautiful Fiesta Island
- Age division awards
- Prizes for top fundraisers and top teams
- Commemorative t-shirt
- Family festival with live entertainment and resource fair
- Children’s activities including face painting, arts & crafts and games
- Beer and Wine Tent which includes one free beverage for all registered racers over age 21
- Quiet Zone
- 1 Mile Fun Run
See you all on the road!